We had hoped to be able to reveal gender at the same time we went public with the pregnancy announcement, but baby was uncooperative, sitting on his/her legs and the umbilical cord, so for now we will all go on with our assumption that it is yet another Noyce girl due in August.It has been showing some promising signs of spring lately, so we went back to rediscover our local park last week:







Livvy is turning into such a big girl lately. She has a vocabulary of about 20 words or so, including "drink, all done, please, thank you, Becca, Tia, Tess, ball, pup, belly, up, more and of course string cheese". She thought she was very pretty in this hat and kept saying "cheese" til I realized she was asking me to take her picture:
Tess and Liv coloring in the sunny spot (it's warmer there):
We spent yet another week with puking kids, I love how they don't all get it at the same time, it has to run down the line like dominoes:
Tia can read now. Here she is reading Tess her bedtime story (green eggs and ham) for me:
Tess chose a chocolate cake at the grocery store that I couldn't say no to because it looked so deliciously tempting to me too. Here she is after she devoured it:
And, just cause they're cute here's the whole crew:
Please excuse the poor picture quality. These are all phone pictures because I don't have a charger for my camera. The movers have it in storage somewhere. But, on the bright side, we have a move in date for the house of March 27!
oh thank god! finally some pictures of my girls! i was starting to get a little twitch! i coundlt even bitch at you either cuz im not allowed to call you. You know i just sit in a corner pretending to talk to you all day now. and btw can you please tell Livvie to slow down and this growing crap. Shes sooo big already.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I was beginning to think I would never see them again!! I think you must be able to visibly see them growing. Liv isnt even a baby anymore. I guess it was time to have another one, lol!
ReplyDeleteDid I miss something? You're pregnant again?!? I mean, I knew it was time for #5 but due in August??? Wow, I must have missed the announcement. Well, congrats and, boy or girl, I'm sure Baby #5 will fit right in the Noyce family quite naturally. I can't wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl. It took forever to figure out Sophie's name. Do you have another girl name just in case? I'll go out on a limb and predict boy.
ReplyDelete