3.02.2009

February's over?!?

I never mentioned on here that we got a visit from Uncle Sean and Auntie Pamela a couple weeks ago. They came to get Henry. This is literally the only picture I took the entire time they were here. Tess taking Henry for a walk with a little bit of help from Uncle Sean:
Tess and Liv pushing their own cart at the grocery store:
Ha...do you see Tess' little face back behind Tia? Liv thought it was absolutely hilarious to push them in there and then slam the door on them. They were really good sports about it mostly because Liv's belly laugh is rare and contagious (i wish my video camera wasn't packed away somewhere, it really was very funny):
Ahhh, gotta love WI winters. All the kids at the bus stop were ice skating in our driveway:
And here's Becca scraping the windows on the van:
Thursday was Matt's 30th birthday. The girls were more excited than he was though I think:
Tia got him a popcorn popper:
Tess got him a little statue (?) don't ask me. She insisted that Daddy had to have it for his birthday and then was broken hearted when I mentioned that she was supposed to let him open it:
All of our books were either destroyed in the flooding of our house, or are packed away somewhere, so Livvy and Tess and I finally went to the library and Liv was so excited she couldn't wait for someone to read to her. She had to read all by herself:
They also had a cool wooden train set to check out. Tess played with it for like 3 hours straight on the first day:
Our incredible streak of bad luck continued this weekend when the van refused to start after I had taken all the girls to Target. We had a tow truck come for the van, but Matt was at school and couldn't get away until a couple hours later, so we walked to a McDonald's and played. Here is Tess when we first got there:
And Tess after she was done playing. She needed the shades to nap in the stroller cause the sun was too "hot on her eyes":
Everyone else playing for the entire time:
Isn't this how you carry all your most prized possessions?:

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the picture of livvy in her diaper, i though it was just easy that was mostly just belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I figured it out again, haha! I see grass under your snow that is better than here! Amazing how cool a toy can be when you dont have soooooo many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all the girls play together. I sure hope Gabby is as into her little sister as your girls seem to be with each other. I'm sorry to hear about your van. It always seems like you're able to take things like that in stride. You're a better woman than I! Happy 30th Matt! Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete