10.02.2008


Today is Thursday so I have to put up a post even though there's not much going on around here. Becca is actually proving to be a natural at karate. She is doing much better with her teacher this year at school, and I haven't gotten any calls from the guidance counselor or principal this year at all. (Yay!) Here she is doing her homework (it's not usually a torture session any more!):


Cecilia is loving school, as we all knew she would. She's not as natural at karate as Becca, but she is better at gymnastics. She is making tons of friends and is still excited to get up every morning. She has homework everyday too, but nothing too strenuous. Here she is:
Tess is loving gymnastics, and Matt and I finally bit the bullet and signed up for a gym membership and she loves the kidz club there too. It seems like she and I spend alot of time waiting for the big girls to get done with whatever it is we have to pick them up from. The other day she and I made crowns and bracelets out of post-its while we waited for them to get done with gymnastics. Here is more entertainment we found for ourselves while we were waiting:

Liv can say 4 things now. She says "aaaaaal done", "uh-oh", "ball" and "bye-bye". She also will usually stick out her tongue on command so we can brush it when we brush her teeth. She doesn't do much of anything very well on this video, but you can see how big she's getting anyways:

She still shows absolutely no interest in walking. Which I am perfectly ok with. The only time it would be really nice is if she could stand up in a public bathroom(ick).

Oh, and just for fun cause there's not much else going on, can you identify this child?:
ETA: Yes, everyone is right. It is Cecilia. She had just finished coloring with markers. March 2004.

1 comment:

  1. thats Tia!!! Can you please tell your girls to slow down on this whole growing up shinnanigans?

    ReplyDelete