10.09.2008

My sweet Tess is turning into an attitude-ish child now. Here she is in the van. She told me "I am just sooo tired of you." ha:
Here she was trying to hide because I told her to do something and she told me no. I chased her around with the camera and she started laughing, but when I first started chasing her you should have seen her face. Not pleasant:
This week was fire safety week, so at storytime the firefighters came in and let all the kids try on their hats and climb thru the fire engine and the ambulance. I didn't know they were going to do this so I didn't have my camera. Here are some pics I was able to get with my phone:


Tess building her own "fire":Liv is getting VERY good at wedging herself into tight spots and then screaming until someone comes to rescue her. The teachers at the gym kidz club asked me if she does it for the attention because there she pretends to be stuck and screams until they pick her up, and as soon as they put her back down, she gets "stuck" again:
Sunday I wanted to watch football so I got out their bucket of dress-up. They dressed up for most of the Packers game and then they put on a show for me:
The funniest thing about this "dance" is that they kicked me out of the room for about an hour so they could practice it...


Matching jamas again:
She thought I put this box on the floor just for her:
Tess pulled Liv all over the yard like this. Livvy didn't fall off even once. I was pretty impressed. I think it's her monkey toes:
Cecilia got to go to a pumpkin farm with her class on Wednesday, so she came home and they pretended they were a mommy and daddy at the pumpkin farm with their babies:
The girls have only recently discovered that Livvy is a pretty good parrot. She will do pretty much anything you show her how to do. This is how they entertain themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment