So, anyways, I have a couple pictures from my phone that just got transfered to the computer. This is Liv and Easton at my house before the cabin:
And this is from one of the bad weather days, we decided to go to the Mall of America. I don't know what I was thinking. We finished probably less than a quarter of the whole thing and I was ready to start crying cause I was sooooo tired. That place is enormous:
On one of the rare occasions when my guilt over making my kids be at home every single day overtook my desire to sit and do nothing. Liv is strong enough to hang from the bars by herself:
The kids love this park because usually I will take the tire swing and swing it in giant circles above my head. That's just not gonna happen, so Tia tried her best:
The only incentive we could think of to get Tia to try to ride her bike without training wheels was a new big girl bike WITH A KICKSTAND! (The kickstand was really all she was concerned about...):
I have been craving Tres Leches cake but had been trying to behave myself until I mentioned it to Matt, who promptly went out and bought the ingredients. I wasn't the only one who thoroughly enjoyed that thing:
I don't know if it's possible, but I may actually be bigger this time!!! That's it for now. Have a good week!!
holly geezer. I was all prepared to leave a witty comment about how cute my girls are and then i saw ur belly and forgot what i was going to say!
ReplyDeleteI think you're looking great. I don't think my body could handle being pregnant 4 times. And for a slow week, you certainly did well taking photos to share. I always enjoy them. Tell the girls they did a great job tie dying their baby brother's onesies. How did you get the cute sayings on them...are they iron ons? I'm so anxious to see the dynamics of a little boy surrounded by so many sisters. How fun! I can't wait to see the post of Baby Boy Noyce's arrival. I'm curious what name you guys picked out, too. Will the girls spill the beans for their friend Susie? I'm thinking of all the different 3 syllable Saints ending in "a". Hmmmm....
ReplyDelete