Becca's play went pretty well. We weren't supposed to take any flash photography, so I had to sneak a couple pics at the end. The official video is supposed to be out in the next couple weeks. So if I can I will post that on here too. In the meantime, here is the cast. Becca is 4th row from the left, 3rd down:

Here she is with Mrs. Gagnon, who is retiring. Becca was absolutely distraught about the end of 1st grade today because she is going to miss her so much...

Here is one of the only pictures I was able to sneak. You can kind of see Becca closest to us between the heads.

Look what Livvy can do...
I don't have any pictures of Tess or Tia this week. We went to the beach(Lake Pewaukee) on Saturday morning but I have learned my lesson about taking cameras to the beach so no pictures from that. Most of the rest of the week we were trapped inside with all the storms we've been getting so not much exciting to take pictures of. We have another round of storms on the way too, so hopefully we will stay as lucky as we have been and keep our house dry!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment