





(These pics were all taken in the couple of hours that Matt was able to play the day before the conference. I didn't get any while I was alone the next day.)
We have had a few really beautiful days here, so we have been enjoying as much time outdoors as possible. I bought a couple of swings to hang from one of the trees in our front yard. And Cecilia says she wants to learn to play baseball so she and Matt spent some time playing catch.
I guess that's all for this week, here's the random pics...
Liv loves to help play the DS. She thinks the stylus is a great teething toy.
Liv is growing up so fast! I don't think I could have handled 4 kids at a water park! Sounds like Becca is a lot of help with the other girls. Hugs and kisses to all of them for us.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Susie